Who's the worst quarterback you've ever seen?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A quick glance at the timestamp of the post shows it was after.

The resurrection of the Broncos can be tied to two main factors: Tebow doesn't make many mistakes and the defense has greatly improved. The Broncos are giving up about nine points less per game during these Tebow starts and when your offense is only scoring 20 per game, that's huge...

Actually he did throw an int.(charles tilman made a spectacular catch and plant of his feet to do it) and Tebow also lost a fumble.But in the end he along with a lot of help from Marion Barber and Matt Prater pulled it out.He may not have the so called mechanics of the prototypical nfl qb but he has something that many others lack....Heart!

Andre ware hands down, could not throw a pass at all. Yet was able to pass a bit in college

By default, no QB who's ever started a Super Bowl deserves the title of "worst QB ever".

I agree. Trent Dilfer started because he was better than Tony Banks.

Rex Grossman isn't the best but, centainly far from being Aklili Smith bad

I think people are confusing "worst" and "most overrated". If it was overrated I would have to go with McNabb.

Andre ware hands down, could not throw a pass at all. Yet was able to pass a bit in college

Pass a bit in college ?

He holds or did hold College records for passing at the time.

That said he wasn't very good in the NFL.
Name a Lions QB and they wern't very good in the NFL, till now.

How about teams that had several bad QB's at the same time?

I'll start with two such instances:

the late 70's Bears interchanged Mike Phipps, Bob Avellini and Vince Evans
the early-mid 80's Colts interchanged Mike Pagel, Mark Herrmann and Art Schlichter

the early-mid 80's Colts interchanged Mike Pagel, Mark Herrmann and Art Schlichter

Vince Evans wasn't that bad.Perennial backup more so than starter.Others on your list were very bad.

Vince Evans wasn't that bad.Perennial backup more so than starter.Others on your list were very bad.

You're right he was better than the others listed, but if I recall correctly, Evans started quite a few games for the Bears during that era.

True that, but the Patriots didn't start their best QB in Super Bowl XX (not that it would have mattered versus that Bears defense).

They didnt? Dont forget Lin Dawson got hurt on the first play of the game, not like that mattered. I will say that the Rams started a backup, Vince Farragamo and had the lead on the Steelers in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl 14.

Any Lions team since the 80's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts