Who's the worst quarterback you've ever seen?

Ryan Leaf is the popular choice of Recent because of him being drafted along side Peyton Manning, but the guy honestly get too much flake, (yes he did choke), he is actually a pretty good College Quarterback coach.

Ryan Leaf is the popular choice of Recent because of him being drafted along side Peyton Manning, but the guy honestly get too much flake, (yes he did choke), he is actually a pretty good College Quarterback coach.

HUGE difference between College and Pro.

Many QB's that were not GREAT in College have done very well in the Pro's and vice versa.

The Heisman is usually a player that doesn't make it in the Pros, for the most part.

LMAO, I knew there would be a Tebow post in here. Just didnt figure I would see it as the last post considering his team just won again.
I havent read anything but the post above mine.

Did you post this BEFORE the game was over today??
A quick glance at the timestamp of the post shows it was after.

The resurrection of the Broncos can be tied to two main factors: Tebow doesn't make many mistakes and the defense has greatly improved. The Broncos are giving up about nine points less per game during these Tebow starts and when your offense is only scoring 20 per game, that's huge...

Who's the worst quarterback you've ever seen? For me, it would look like Rex Grossman. I mean the guy stunk in Chicago and he stinks with the Redskins. The Redskins look totally lifeless.

By default, no QB who's ever started a Super Bowl deserves the title of "worst QB ever".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts