WHY all the hack talk

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Kudos to the Mods for their fine work. The first thing I do when I get home from work and read posts is to look for the locked threads or scan titles to see which dumba$$ is the next one to get or has gotten "Sunk". It's rather amusing to see them so desperate.

It's kind of amusing. I was perusing around some of the different websites and there is a lot of whining going on because the set top FTA reciever boxes are not working any more on the pay services very well. I guess they are changing some things which is screwing up there reception. People are saying that they spent all that money including paying people to put software on their recievers on now it's not working. :) I love FTA and it's always interesting as things go up and down. What can you say except "Stupid Idiot" you deserve what you get paying all that money and thinking your going to get a free ride.

Why doesn't dn and others prevent pansat and others from installing the conditional access modules which allow the thieves to get free service?
How could you legally use the cam for a pay service? I don't think true fta requires these to be installed?

Sweet innocence :)

The scum (hackers) do not use cams or modules to steal, its all done by software (I think?)

I sometimes read stuff there and some of the posts are just funny

as an example, the software for X receiver is lets say version 123 and only that works. Someone wil post "My D*** and B** don't work and I got verison 121 in X receiver. How come it don't work??

morons......or they come here and we have 3 no hack talk warnings and they're pretty bold lettering now :)

yes Pete. They download illegal 3rd party software. But Dish & Bell are catching back up and pissing them off by doing things to their little precious boxes :)

Iceberg said:
yes Pete. They download illegal 3rd party software. But Dish & Bell are catching back up and pissing them off by doing things to their little precious boxes :)

Shame :p

Thats why we have been having so many showing up here DESPERATE!

I think they KNOW its wrong to post hack talk here but they have no choice. Guess they hope the stalkers will PM them with a way to get the hacked programming back!

"32 hackers banned Since Dec 15th....Dont make yourself number 33....NO HACK TALK!! "

How many before the end of the month? Will we reach 40.

Im sure it will surpass 40 by the end of this month at this rate. Maybe more than 50. They just never do get it do they?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts