Why am I getting blacked out of 4K hockey games on 106?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RickD_99

Original poster
Nov 19, 2003
I tried watching the Chicago/Anaheim 4K hockey on Sunday 3/4/18 and got the dreaded 721 channel not subscribed error screen. I called up D* customer support and explained to them that I have the Choice Xtra package which includes the DirecTV sports pack (including the NHL Network on 215) and that I felt that I should be getting the 4K broadcast as well. He agreed and tried reauthorizing my HR54 and C61K client; oddly enough that worked for a while but about 5 minutes after I got off the phone the 721 screen reappeared and I was never able to get the game back. This issue is strange because I never have had a problem getting any of the other live 4K broadcasts on 106 ( including NBA 4K games), just hockey for some reason. Has anyone else run across this issue?

I tried watching the Chicago/Anaheim 4K hockey on Sunday 3/4/18 and got the dreaded 721 channel not subscribed error screen. I called up D* customer support and explained to them that I have the Choice Xtra package which includes the DirecTV sports pack (including the NHL Network on 215) and that I felt that I should be getting the 4K broadcast as well. He agreed and tried reauthorizing my HR54 and C61K client; oddly enough that worked for a while but about 5 minutes after I got off the phone the 721 screen reappeared and I was never able to get the game back. This issue is strange because I never have had a problem getting any of the other live 4K broadcasts on 106 ( including NBA 4K games), just hockey for some reason. Has anyone else run across this issue?
You've been a member for 16 years and this is your first post????????????????
:welcome to Satelliteguys!

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Sounds like some kind of glitch. I watched the first period with no issues in South Jersey before switching to the Devil game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts