Why can't they keep the audio/video synced?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I to have had sync issues with d but i have also had them when i had e. Cant say what channels they may be at but it does vary. I dont have this issue everyday so why would i complain about it.

One thing I must add is I no longer have audio drops. I was having that problem on a few channels and that now has been resolved.

Now to get everything all synced up!

I recently got a H21 and now get the Houston LIL HD locals for Houston. I also still get the NY HD MPEG-2 locals that I got the waivers for long before the LIL locals were available. ( I live far enough from Houston I was able to get waivers signed since I cannot get any OTA HD signals )

Anyway sometimes I notice this sync glitch with the Houston HD Channels. The other night it was so bad :mad: I switched to the NY HD feeds and all was well :) . From what I've seen so far the Mpeg-2 HD audio feeds at least are superior to Mpeg-4.

I dread when D* takes away my NY locals because I still watch them, especially on my old RCA DTC-210 ird in the bedroom.

DTV has a problem with the sync. I have been complaining to them for 5 months now. First they said it was broadcast that way. I said when I turned my 8 ft dish on, there was NO problems on the sync. Its DTV's problem, it needs to be fixed, or I WILL NOT be a repeat customer.

Keith in Ohio

Status
Please reply by conversation.

How often does VOD update?

Why so many dups of HBO HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts