Why do you subscribe to locals? (Old)

why do you pay for locals? (Please Vote Again)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am too far away from the cities to get OTA without adding a $1000.00 antenna set up. Yeah, I would need a very tall tower to start with to see the networks and everything else.

We are on the fringe area for OTA programs but get them through Dish to insure reception - but the excellent guide information is worth the $5 per month alone.

Actually, for me, the guide info, particularly for the networks, is off; especially during prime-time. I have had House cut-off at the end multiple times because the guide was wrong; same for Heroes and several other shows at one time or another. It frustrates the hell out of me...

Actually, for me, the guide info, particularly for the networks, is off; especially during prime-time. I have had House cut-off at the end multiple times because the guide was wrong; same for Heroes and several other shows at one time or another. It frustrates the hell out of me...

i had the same problem, i just adjusted the recordings to add a few mins to the end of the programs.

I am about 110 miles from the transmitter towers, in a low lying area, and am not covered by LP translators.

You have to have a have a very big antenna on a tall mast or tower.

An antenna on the rooftop doesn't cover it.

I am about 110 miles from the transmitter towers, in a low lying area, and am not covered by LP translators.

You have to have a have a very big antenna on a tall mast or tower.

An antenna on the rooftop doesn't cover it.

so would that make you a 1) or a 2)?

Just another poll with inadequate choices.
I want to watch local news and weather,
I want to watch network programming,
I want to be able to record more than one program at any one time,
I can't get locals OTA,
I want guide info for advance recording situations

Perhaps a poll would be more useful if better thought out and ability to check multiple choices.

Sorry, I'm in a grumpy mood today.............

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)