Why does Dish seem to have more Provider Disputes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It doesn't matter how many disputes each have what chaps my a-- is
Both playing God and see who have the upper hand.
While we stay stranded in the middle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChairBound
It doesn't matter how many disputes each have what chaps my a-- is
Both playing God and see who have the upper hand.
While we stay stranded in the middle.

So many people like to act like they're the victim. If you are not under contract then you can just switch providers. How else are these companies suppose to work out deals? The customers are the most important thing to both of them so they have to use them. I'd hate to see some of the members here be in charge of a major company and actually have to go through major negotiations.

So many people like to act like they're the victim. If you are not under contract then you can just switch providers. How else are these companies suppose to work out deals? The customers are the most important thing to both of them so they have to use them. I'd hate to see some of the members here be in charge of a major company and actually have to go through major negotiations.
We are the victims who else is paying for our bills it ain't Charlie or Mike.

Even as much as we pay they'll just say
We are fighting for you
Oh by the way here's a increase for you.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I have a solution pay I mean
the profits are there for a reason use it, they already gain for every subs 14 million at that

I know I know that profit is for other things,
But think about it any low of its profit would be gained again
monthly, Just my theory.

my solution as a consumer is cut out the middleman companies, let me directly stream what content I want from whatever broadcaster and pay them directly.

Definitely gets rid of the disputes but may not keep your bill all that much lower. That obviously depends on how much you watch.

You do have one "middle-man" to deal with, the internet provider. Eventually you may run into streaming issues or the possibility of data caps. There's always something.

I have a solution pay I mean
the profits are there for a reason use it, they already gain for every subs 14 million at that

I know I know that profit is for other things,
But think about it any low of its profit would be gained again
monthly, Just my theory.

Then You would have customers bitching about how they are not expanding or creating new quality services(hopper etc). Plus a company with no shareholders will not last long after that. Those profits go towards both sides. Unfortunately that solution would fail 10 times faster

Reactions: Tampa8
Extremely important point. Profit is needed to expand, not just pay stockholders/shareholders.

I understand what everyone is saying here but from a customer standpoint all I see is they take away my favorite channel's then they still raise my fees and to some they took it away and never came back

So their first instinct is to switch or not have pay TV at all.

I agree hardly anybody reads the TOS or anything they signed on their first setup
that anything could change without notice.

Occasionally customers will ask me when they first sign up that if they sign a 24 month agreement does that mean their rates will stay the same. I tell them that if they read the agreement they will find that Dish reserves the right to change programming and prices at any time they wish. The customer still doesn't care and signs up anyway but at least they know now.

Definitely gets rid of the disputes but may not keep your bill all that much lower. That obviously depends on how much you watch.

You do have one "middle-man" to deal with, the internet provider. Eventually you may run into streaming issues or the possibility of data caps. There's always something.
equipment fee's
OK we're a family of 5 and have 1.5 DSL how does that work for us? We all like different things and have two pretty full hoppers.

Well I live in the middle of bfe oklahoma in town of less than 2500 people and I get 10 meg dsl with a 250 gig data cap.

Well, david_jr does not. Your point?
My point is you chose where you live in this nation, live in a place with non existent or barely existent internet then that is a choice you made. Nobody forced him to live in an area where he can only get 1.5 meg dsl. Yes one of the main things I look at when I move someplace and either buy or rent is whether or not I have access to broadband internet. No access to hard line broadband well that is a deal breaker.

My point is you chose where you live in this nation, live in a place with non existent or barely existent internet then that is a choice you made. Nobody forced him to live in an area where he can only get 1.5 meg dsl. Yes one of the main things I look at when I move someplace and either buy or rent is whether or not I have access to broadband internet. No access to hard line broadband well that is a deal breaker.
You go your place, He goes his. The END!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)