Why does Sony get their own channel?

the 4/20 date is kind of a funny date to have people tune in to watch something on it. i wonder if they are going to show a whole days worth of tie-dyed colors and play "come on get happy" or something. lol :D

let alone, be able to remember to tune to that channel on that date. lol

Sneak Peek at 2 Hot New Films

I jumped ahead to April 20th in the Guide for channel 99 and pressed info.

Get a sneak peak at two great films: Nothing but the Truth starring Kate Beckinsale and What doesn't Kill You starring Mark Ruffalo and Ethan Hawke.

Ch. 99 is for advertisers who want to give Dish a blank check for advertising at a lower number in the channel guide. I think most of those channels are just infomercial content. DISH is desperate for any cash they can get. :rolleyes:

This will likely be as compelling as the Liquid Fuels channel and the Obama channel.

I don't know, if Sony channel is as compelling as the Obama Channel, well, it will be as compelling as having the potential to gain the power of the most powerful person in the world:)

Too compelling for me to think about it:) Oh wait, are the Hindos trying something new?

It could have something to do with the big NAB show that starts next week. I got an email from Sony yesterday about joining them online for coverage. No mention about coverage on Dish though. -Ken

Sony's Broadcast and Professional team invites you to join us online during the upcoming National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show. The NAB Show held in Las Vegas from April 18th-23rd, brings together thousands of professionals from industries such as broadcast, digital cinematography, production and more.

Sony's broadcast and professional team will once again be exhibiting at the show and starting in mid-April, you can join us to receive exclusive content on any of the following sites:

It could have something to do with the big NAB show that starts next week. I got an email from Sony yesterday about joining them online for coverage. No mention about coverage on Dish though. -Ken

Sony's Broadcast and Professional team invites you to join us online during the upcoming National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show. The NAB Show held in Las Vegas from April 18th-23rd, brings together thousands of professionals from industries such as broadcast, digital cinematography, production and more.

Sony's broadcast and professional team will once again be exhibiting at the show and starting in mid-April, you can join us to receive exclusive content on any of the following sites:
one problem good ole chuck and the NAB don't get along..remeber the distant network mess?

What Exactly is the Sony Channel

I have been trying to find out information on this channel,all I can find is that is is a foreign channel shown in Asia,India ,UK etc.What kind of programming ??Anyone know ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)