Why doesn't the Dallas vs Miami game show up on the schedule for Dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sjvirchow

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
On ESPN's website, it says that the Dallas at Miami game is on ABC at 8PM Eastern, (which would be 8PM Central for me), but on Dish Remote Access it doesn't show up! I''m going to be gone for the next week and wanted to record it. See screenshots to see what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Capturesdfsdf.PNG
    Capturesdfsdf.PNG
    11.8 KB · Views: 199
Because the information has not had time to filter through the system.

It probably will show up after tonight's update, but not to worry, the game is TUESDAY!!!

WOOPEE!!!!! *gathers Heat jersey, hat, and foam finger from the closet in preparation* *hopes nobody on the forum is a Mavericks fan*

at a North Texan, i say bring it, maybe we might get revenge for 5 years ago and put this "Curse of the Parade" behind us. as 5 years ago, after game two when the Mavs had the series lead at 2-0, the city of Dallas was planning a Victory parade for the Mavs in advance, one problem, you don't plan the parade for a team winning a championship in a sport that has a best of 7 series for a championship title, not after 2 games in the series, there's still 2 more to win and chances after a team will try to make a come back and force games 5-7 in the series. and that's exactly what happened to the Mavs, they choked bad and lost 5 years ago. and i refered to any North Texas sports team blowing it in the playoffs (in the case for the Rangers and FC Dallas, losing the championship game/series.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)