Why I Like SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcl26554

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 18, 2006
Northern WV
Last evening when 129 was down it was so great to be able to log onto SatelliteGuys and get up-to-date information about the outage. So much better than to call, wait on hold, and get a CSR who is in a foreign country that you can't understand, and knows nothing about the outage.
Way to go SatelliteGuys I love you!

Sure, why not! +6! I came to the computer to do an online chat and thought, "That's dumb, check SatelliteGuys." Much easier and much more fun.

My wife was sitting on the couch with the remote, and a puzzled look. Then she looked over at me at the computer, and said...."are you on Satelliteguys?" ....within 10 seconds I told her what was going on! :D

A buddy of mine got home around 9pm, and found most of his HD missing.
He reached for his cell phone to call, and found a message from me describing what I'd learned on SatGuys.
He was relieved that it was nothing wrong with his equipment nor his account! :up
A good deed was done, thanks to SatGuys.

On a similar note, my neighbor called me about 8:30 PDT and asked if I had TV. I snickered and gave him the news.

Same here got two text messages from friends that I set up with dish (based only recommendations). I explained what was going on and all was well.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I have to add that not only was the site great to know how the situation was progressing, the posts in the thread were good for plenty of laughs. It turned what could've been a frustrating evening into "Oh, well. We'll keep an eye on the thread to see what happens" and a few chuckles along the way.

i love you satguys.us . lets get married :eek: a 2nd wife might come in handy. no??? :eek:

seriously, this is truly a great place with very good people.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)