Why I need a Hobby!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Spike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Suburbs of Milwaukee
I truly appreciate being able to come into Satellite Guys and learning and sharing what is going on in this great industry. It helps me to keep my mind off of my devastating disease, CRPS, which is nicknamed "The Suicide Disease." CRPS is a Neurological disease affecting the brain, spinal cord and every nerve running through the human body. It is the most painful of all the chronic Pain diseases according to medical journals. For many CRPS patients, once the pain becomes unbearable, they put an end to CRPS by putting an end to their very own lives. Having this hobby is a real blessing for me. It occupies my mind and keeps me from paying too much attention to how much I hurt physically.

(See attachments of what CRPS has done to one part of my body. Oh, and here is the greatest woman that I know in there too)

Spike

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    735.4 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    646.3 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0100 2.jpg
    IMG_0100 2.jpg
    817.9 KB · Views: 322
Last edited by a moderator:
Bad news, I wish you well. Have you tried marijuana for pain?

I have not. I don't think that it is legal in the state that I live in, but I wouldn't be surprised if others with my disease didn't give it a try regardless. Few of us get over 1 to 2 hours of sleep a night.

Geeze Spike, thanks for the reminder to count my blessings. All of a sudden my arthritis, which I have pretty bad, stopped bothering me at all! Hang in there, we're pulling for you. My best to you and yours.

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts