Why I'm switching to Sprint!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There is no teathering included.. I never included teathering at all.. The datapro plan is not teathering, its the data plan for the phone itself.... as indicated when you sign up!!! Here is the screen shot!View attachment 70514

Here is the wording of the 4GB data plan.

"DataPro 4 GB is required for use of Internet Tethering or Personal Hotspot. Internet Tethering over Bluetooth or USB requires iOS 4.0 and iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4. Personal Hotspot over Wi-Fi requires iOS 4.3 and iPhone 4 ."

Attachments

• 4GB.jpg
    4GB.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 99
Here is the plan I was talking about.. Again.. your wrong!

This comes directly from ATT's website.

View attachment 70512View attachment 70513

Pick the 2GB plan and leave the protection plan out and you save $105 per month. Why pay for 4GB if you may not even use it. Just pay the overages as the pricing comes out the same if you do use 4GB. Again you only need that data plan if you are going to tether with your phones. The pricing I just did came out to $185 before any discounts.

If you are a Sprint customer and work for Autozone, you can get up to a 25% discount on your bill. To get the discount you will have to show a current pay stub and sign a new two year contract. Sprint will give discounts if you work for certain companies. The discount amount will vary with the company you work for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)