Why is no one watching NBC's Thursday lineup?

I think some people spend more time talking about satellite on this site than actually watching it.

I was going to say I am watching satellite while talking here, but I realized I am streaming from Netflix. :D But soon will be switching to The Voice, the only thing I watch these days on the peacock.

My wife is the only one in the house that watches anything on NBC, and the only thing she watches on NBC is The Biggest Loser.

NBC used to be good....

I occasionally watch Harry's Law when nothing else is on. The wife likes that awful Betty White show "Geezers Behaving Badly in Public". Jimmy Fallon is prolly the funniest show on TV right now.

I occasionally watch Harry's Law when nothing else is on. The wife likes that awful Betty White show "Geezers Behaving Badly in Public". Jimmy Fallon is prolly the funniest show on TV right now.

My wife made me set a timer for that, but I deleted it when she did not watch it once. :)

I'm surprised Rock Center got renewed, but you know how that goes. Owned by GE. I tried to watch it once and found it to be quite biased. Other than that, its current Thursday line-up is about as good as NBC has.

S~

The only show I have ever watched on Thursday night line up is 30 rock and even that show is getting old. The other shows are just not funny to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts