Why Is the Canadians/Maple Leafs Game Not in HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
I'm watching the Canadians/Leafs on CI & it is in SD. Now I'm sure that CBC broadcasts in HD,why is it not carried in HD here? Rogers Sportsnet broadcasts in HD,I know because I seen Blue Jays games in HD. Is this going to be the same for TSN(not being broacast in HD)? What's going on?

I'm watching the Canadians/Leafs on CI & it is in SD. Now I'm sure that CBC broadcasts in HD,why is it not carried in HD here? Rogers Sportsnet broadcasts in HD,I know because I seen Blue Jays games in HD. Is this going to be the same for TSN(not being broacast in HD)? What's going on?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but last year the Rogers Sportsnet games weren't in HD either, despite Jays games also being in HD last year on Extra Innings. There have never been any Canadian HD feeds on CI... the only way to see them in the U.S. is on NHL Network if they choose to pick up the game or by getting Canadian satellite service.

I am soo glad i live in buffalo and can get cbc hd via my ota antenna,

Hey, it's better than the "no def" we're getting for the Caps / Bruins tonight. :(

I am disappointed to see no HD for CBC feeds again this year.

Hey, it's better than the "no def" we're getting for the Caps / Bruins tonight. :(

I am disappointed to see no HD for CBC feeds again this year.

at least its on Directv.. just got home and MTL@TOR in on.. nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I also have NHL Gamecenter(& it is showing the game in HD,but it seems only if you have a PC).I'm fighting with my Mac & Snow Leopard getting the new plugin from NeuLion to be able to increase my bytes above 1600 to watch on my Mac. If this doesn't work,I'll have to kick my mother off of her Laptop to watch the Canadians & Maple Leafs (in HD) on it. I hate being so mean.

Status
Please reply by conversation.