Why no Twins vs. Rangers on FSN North or FSN SW in HD 5/21/08??

db2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2006
MN
The Twins/Rangers baseball game is listed as being on FSNHD on hdsportsguide.com. DirecTV users are also reporting that the game is in HD on their system. Why no HD feed for this game on Dish?? :mad:

I had a question why last night's White Sox game was not in HD. CSN Chicago said Dish has HD capacity issues that results in Dish sometimes not showing regional baseball games in HD even though the game is produced in HD and sent to Dish in HD.

I had a question why last night's White Sox game was not in HD. CSN Chicago said Dish has HD capacity issues that results in Dish sometimes not showing regional baseball games in HD even though the game is produced in HD and sent to Dish in HD.

Ughh...I was afraid this was their excuse. IIRC when the HD RSN's launched on Dish there was some creative language in the press release that said not all HD games on each channel would be shown on Dish. Booo!! What the h*ll are they going to do next year when EVERY GAME on the FSN's is produced in HD??

It was HD for me in Indy via 61.5

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)