Why the University of Miami Should DROP it's Football Program!

Any chance they axe the program before the Sept. 11th meetup between OSU and Miami? That would be awesome! ;)

I can't wait till week 3 when Pitt plays the U. I want to see how good or bad they are before going into conference play. I'm glad they are playing 3 good teams out of the 4 games instead of playing 3 or more cupcakes like some teams do.

I can't wait till week 3 when Pitt plays the U. I want to see how good or bad they are before going into conference play. I'm glad they are playing 3 good teams out of the 4 games instead of playing 3 or more cupcakes like some teams do.

Absolutely! The U ducked no one with their very tough schedule last year and this year is the same. By playing tougher schedules, you really get to see where your team is. And playing @Ohio State, @Pitt, @Clemson and Florida State at home. I would be EXTREMELY happy with being 4-1 after that run.

The U ducked no one with their very tough schedule last year and this year is the same. By playing tougher schedules, you really get to see where your team is. And playing @Ohio State, @Pitt, @Clemson and Florida State at home. I would be EXTREMELY happy with being 4-1 after that run.

Last year, Miami had a similarly scary stretch. How does this compare to that?

Last year, Miami had a similarly scary stretch. How does this compare to that?

It ALL depends on how the teams they play early in their schedule play the rest of the year. Those games help that very young team gain some valuable BIG GAME experience. The U's core players(very few left), will be battle tested for games in Columbus, in Pittsburgh, at Clemson, Georgia Tech and at Virginia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts