Why 'Willow Cricket' is expensive on Dish Network ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What's in the international news pack?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have that package to get EuroNews, EuroChannel, and many others in the package. Most all are in English some run movies with subtitles in English.

Darm I paid 14..99 for over a year during IPL matches they were days when 2 matches where played at the same time on roku or ipad I could pick which one I wanted to watch

I understand your frustration. I also expected a deal between Dish and Willow where if I had Willow package I can get access to their online games which were not on Willow TV channel. But got something like your reply. I have to agree that Willow TV channel in HD on Dish is one of the best Sports HD channel on Dish ie it has very less compression vs other sports channels. But in order to cover all bases I was also having Dish Willow TV package along with Willow online subscription like you.

But late last year..I had to cancel Willow online subscription. 1st...they change their policy and restricted my access to their online streams by saying that they don't have rights for Puerto Rico. I was like WTF. 2nd...they don't have rights to England home games anymore. Also not sure if they have this year IPL rights also.

BTW this year WC is available on ESPN3 (just in case if you don't know). Hoping ESPN gets more cricket rights going forward.

Ok here what I found the hard way I had DTV add a second dish to get Willow TV yes I sub to both dish, dtv and cable TV
Prism TV is cable TV I have here they do not offer Willow TV

ON DTV Willow TV is not in HD only SD so I say it worth a little more to get HD I had DTV to remove second dish off my home

Ap
Ok here what I found the hard way I had DTV add a second dish to get Willow TV yes I sub to both dish, dtv and cable TV
Prism TV is cable TV I have here they do not offer Willow TV

ON DTV Willow TV is not in HD only SD so I say it worth a little more to get HD I had DTV to remove second dish off my home

Apparently doesn't cost more with DISH, and they have it in HD. Win Win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts