Widget Testing: CE 02:04 1/28

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
my D login name is my email address. i tried to set this up again but the iamanedcutter website says this info is already being used on a current account. yeah my freakin account. thanks for the advice cyboko :)

But instead of using For example "Username" @ email dot com, just use "username".

That's what I had to do, it was frustrating till I tried that. I don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try.:)

For those of you with Widgets working, DirecTV said they hadn't received any widget creations in quite a while, and was curious if anyone had feedback on why there is no widget creation. Feedback on the widget toolset, site, anything as to the widget creation.

They are aware of the site issues with several users not being able to login / use widgets. No new developments on that at this point.

The widgets site has received a major facelift and now many more users should be able to see their receivers.

widgets.directv.com

The logo now indicates Beta instead of Alpha :)

An important note, however, Directv asked users to wait until Monday to use the site.

I may have fudged up.
I could turn on and see the widgets on one of my HR22's, but could not login to http://widgets.directv.com to change or interact with them. So I resigned up for the beta at that point I could login to the site and add widgets to my HR22 (both showed up on the site) but then the widgets would no longer come up on either HR22 even the one that had worked earlier yesterday.
Now seeing as they might have been adjusting the site the same time I was doing this; my being able to log in after resigning up may be a coincidence but I might have dropped my self from the beta and put myself back in line. :confused:

I can now login to the site. One bug, on the front page of widgets.directv.com the username field is limited to how many characters it will accept. I tried to enter my email address and the last letter was cut off. On the resulting "wrong username/password' page, the username field does not have the restriction and I was able to login.

I wasn't able to get the latest CEs on my receivers, but I will try it out later tonight. I won't report any issues, however, until I get the latest CEs.

I have the latest CE from the weekend installed on HR23 and enabled widgets with WIDGETSON but when I press the right arrow key on the remote the widgets dashboard does not come up, any ideas?

Btw, I am registered as a widgets user with directv.

I have the latest CE from the weekend installed on HR23 and enabled widgets with WIDGETSON but when I press the right arrow key on the remote the widgets dashboard does not come up, any ideas?

Btw, I am registered as a widgets user with directv.

Although the widgets website is functional again, widgets are not working for anyone right now. There is not much information available, but it may be an issue with the server.

Downloaded latest CE Friday night. Widgets working on my HR-21-700. Website will not allow me to add weather channel widget. When I click on add, nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)