Wii owners: anyone gonna get dragon blade?

Blake99

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Dragon blade came out today. written by the author the Dragon Lance series. looks kinda like a god of war kinda game. looks awesome.

Last edited:
Dragon Warrior, OMG i havent heard that title since NES. loved that series. probably one of the hardest RPG back in the day.

metal slime. i hated them

Last edited:
great gp and exp but damn you could never kill them, they always ran away after you do 1 pt of damage. dragon warrior 2 had the best intro for NES games.

can anyone copy and paste some info about it? i am blocked to all sites except this one. you guys should feel lucky

Picked up Dragon Blade this weekend. graphics are ok, nothing special, no voice when people talk its all text which in this day and age is kinda dissappointing. game play is a lot of fun. and the game itself is worth it. although i would advise to turn the sensitivity up all the way. with having low swinging you arm gets tiring after a couple rounds. high sensititity just flick the wrist.

overall so far (havent gotten very far, too many games i am playing) i would say 3.5 out of 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)