Wii's in Circuit City add 3/2/08-3/8/08

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
GAMERS: The Wii IS listed in this week’s ad on Page #1 // Limited Quantities // No rain checks // Limit 1 per household // Minimum 15 per store // Get your warm winter overcoat & mittens on early to get yours!!!!
GAMERS: Pre-Order Super Smash Brothers Video Game for the Wii Gaming System and Receive a $10 Gift Card when you pick up the game // Game available in store 3/9/08 // $5 Deposit required to reserve your copy
GAMERS: Purchase God Of War: Chains Of Olympus Video Game for the PSP and Get 50% off any 1 PSP Accessory
GAMERS: No Payments & No Interest for 90 Days on all Game Purchases $249 & UP

DVD Talk Forum - Circuit City Prices: March 2 - March 8, 2008

I posted this in another thread already, but we had a new Circuit City to open in my town today and they had about 40 units on the floor when they opened this morning. I had a friend go by there a few hours after they opened and there was still about 20 units left. I've considered going back and getting another one to sell on Ebay. Do you think I could make any money?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)