Will all installers call before coming?

sunfire01

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
DFW, TEXAS
I just got my 622 Friday and I'm awaiting my install this coming saturday the 25th of my dish 1000 and 622. Will the installer call a day or 2 ahead to confirm? I hope so cause I need to make sure they have the right hardware.

Jason

sunfire01 said:
I just got my 622 Friday and I'm awaiting my install this coming saturday the 25th of my dish 1000 and 622. Will the installer call a day or 2 ahead to confirm? I hope so cause I need to make sure they have the right hardware.

Jason
My installers office called the day before he came. Also I received a recorded call from Dish confirming the appointment.

you will get recording and day before they will come they call to confirm. and if the tech us very good he will call 15-40 min. before coming.

At least they all should call. The last install I had, the company called two days before the install to go over everything. Then the day of the install I got a call from the same company saying the install had been moved up a month, go figure.

Anyways, they should call before letting you know they are doing the install that day, most likely they won't call saying they are heading your way though.

briandishguy said:
As a installer I try to always call my customer the day before.
Yeah - I always try to discover install issues with the first call, and then call just before heading out - to make sure it's not going to be a wasted trip.

SimpleSimon said:
Yeah - I always try to discover install issues with the first call, and then call just before heading out - to make sure it's not going to be a wasted trip.

So if you get a work order for a 622 and the customer is upgrading to HD,what will you bring to the job?

Jason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)