Will Direct tv be adding any new channels in June?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Only DirecTV knows and the NEVER discuss it beforehand. So speculation being what it is with two new satellites up, sure why not, maybe 2 -4 at least before the HD LIL rollout.

The programming schedule also is very weak. I mean the same programs will be running it looks like until the weekend. When they throw in a few Last Comic Standing repeats to go along with the programming that you are currently seeing.

Give us some HD!!! Or at least word that more HD is on the way. And Im not talking local ch's in HD.

vinnyv07 said:
Give us some HD!!! Or at least word that more HD is on the way. And Im not talking local ch's in HD.

Here ya go-
This as official as the word gets:

DirecTV will add more HD channels in the future. Not only HDTV for locals but also for nationals. No specifics but then you didn't ask for specifics. To sumarize, More HD is on the way! :D

Correction ultravox. GoodLife TV is now called AmericanLife TV Network. The only reason I mention it is because there is a completely independent up-and-coming channel called the America Channel that is apparently having some trouble getting off the ground.

Don Landis said:
Here ya go-
This as official as the word gets:

DirecTV will add more HD channels in the future. Not only HDTV for locals but also for nationals. No specifics but then you didn't ask for specifics. To sumarize, More HD is on the way! :D

You obviously work for D* :) that was done like a pro.

oops sorry. for the confusion. But still the same I want that station. Also some kind of horror channel like scraem or the horror channel (when it is available).. Oh by the way what is the new America Channel have for programming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts