Will Dish allow you to have more than one 622?

Yes, both a 622 and 722 have a single OTA tuner. The 722k has an optional dual OTA tuner module. Without that $30 module, you have no OTA tuner in a 722k.

If a sub is getting local HD via dish, the 722K with tuner could be overkill.

I too don't see (from my Dish'n It Up page) how you can get a 612 installed for $25. Mine says $75 and doesn't show a shipped figure. I did recently get two 612's, shipped, for $25 apiece through executive resolutions.
I don't Know. But I got a 211k Shipped and installed for $25. No loopholes.

I just called them.
They said I could get a get a 722 for $50 Installed. If I trade back my 622, Or $75 if I Gave my 612 or 1 211 back.
I would dump the 211. All your gear would then be EHD compatible.

Is your account for residential buildings and businesses? that might explain the price difference no?
I have only 2 Residential accounts now. I had 3 because that was the only way I could let the Tenants pick what equipment and programming without it being a Pain in the ass for everyone. But This is from My personal home account.

I have only 2 Residential accounts now. I had 3 because that was the only way I could let the Tenants pick what equipment and programming without it being a Pain in the ass for everyone. But This is from My personal home account.

thanks for answering hemi :)

Those are my Upgrade prices, Not addtional receiver prices.
If I wanted another 722 and give no equipment back, It would be $125 if I had a 5 star upgrade available, But I used mine already. So I would have to wait 10 months to lease a 5th receiver Being as I'm over my Lease limit now By 1 Tuner, 5 Star Upgrade is the only way. Those only come about once a year or 2 depending on Package subscribed, and Payments made in a timely manner.
So I may not even get one in ten months.
I only Subscribe to the Classic 250 DVR atvantage with HD gold now .
All last year I had AEP.
My other account only has Classic 200 silver DVR atvantage with 2 625s
MY other Tenant went to Cable , He was the HD subscriber.

This is what it says for me. I never took a deal, I always bought my own equipment.

I've been with E* 10 years plus.

Two Rooms of Service (or "Picture in Picture" for 1 TV)

Award Winning HD DVRs!

High Definition DuoDVR Receiver
$50 Shipped
$100 Installed

Enhanced High Definition DuoDVR Receiver
$75 Shipped
$125 Installed

One Room of Service

High Definition Solo DVR Receiver
$75 Installed
Shipped HD DVRs subject to certain restrictions

Duo Receiver
$25 Shipped
$75 Installed

DuoDVR Receiver
$25 Shipped
$75 Installed

Enhanced DuoDVR Receiver
$50 Shipped
$100 Installed

High Definition Duo Receiver
$50 Shipped
$100 Installed

One Room of Service

Solo Receiver
Free Shipped
$50 Installed

High Definition Solo Receiver
$25 Shipped
$75 Installed

Someone should remind charlie he should kiss us first!!!!:eek:

For some reason on E* site DuoDVR Receiver & Enhanced DuoDVR Receiver go to the same page. Which if I read that right I could get a 722 for $25 shipped. But charlie $12 more a month for service come-on!!

Someone should remind charlie he should kiss us first!!!!:eek:

For some reason on E* site DuoDVR Receiver & Enhanced DuoDVR Receiver go to the same page. Which if I read that right I could get a 722 for $25 shipped. But charlie $12 more a month for service come-on!!
It goes by your rating with Dishnetwork. What ever is under your account is what your going to pay. Your Not going to get the same offers. You could try to hagle and get a few bucks off.
I also have a Very active account, In the last 20 months I've Upgraded 5 times, Just on my own account. I spend some big bucks with E*. And its obvious they are taking good care of me as well.:)

I would dump the 211. All your gear would then be EHD compatible.

Hook up an External HD to a 211 or 211k, call Dish and have them add the EHD function and you've got a DVR. The new software for 211 and 211k add the ability to pay 39.99 one time for this function and no DVR fee is associated with it. No need to send it back and you can have unlimited HD space.

This is what it says for me. I never took a deal, I always bought my own equipment.

I've been with E* 10 years plus.

Award Winning HD DVRs!

High Definition DuoDVR Receiver
$50 Shipped
$100 Installed

Enhanced High Definition DuoDVR Receiver
$75 Shipped
$125 Installed

One Room of Service

High Definition Solo DVR Receiver
$75 Installed
Shipped HD DVRs subject to certain restrictions

Duo Receiver
$25 Shipped
$75 Installed

DuoDVR Receiver
$25 Shipped
$75 Installed

Enhanced DuoDVR Receiver
$50 Shipped
$100 Installed

High Definition Duo Receiver
$50 Shipped
$100 Installed

One Room of Service

Solo Receiver
Free Shipped
$50 Installed

High Definition Solo Receiver
$25 Shipped
$75 Installed

Prices are different for each Dish Network customer.

Would you give a free receiver/best deal to a customer who has been late 40 out of 48 months if you owned a company?

I had gotten a free 612 installed back in November, but I found it was a piece of junk. They allowed me to swap it for a 622 a couple of weeks later. It was a refurb, and I paid $50 for it, but it is far superior to the 612. Now I have 2 622s and 1 508 on my account.

It goes by your rating with Dishnetwork. What ever is under your account is what your going to pay. Your Not going to get the same offers. You could try to hagle and get a few bucks off.
I also have a Very active account, In the last 20 months I've Upgraded 5 times, Just on my own account. I spend some big bucks with E*. And its obvious they are taking good care of me as well.:)
I've always bought my equipment, starting with a 4500. The 622 was $125 brand new in the box (a week before absolute ended), at a place I used to work. That was sweet. I had to put up a dish for 61.5.
My 622 was cheaper then my 625 that was $185 a fleabay special.
Also I've never paid my bill late.
I wouldn't mind getting a 722 for $25 but $12 more a month for service is a joke.

I may just wait for a 922 to replace my 622. Then see what kind of deal they give me.

I've always bought my equipment, starting with a 4500. The 622 was $125 brand new in the box (a week before absolute ended), at a place I used to work. That was sweet. I had to put up a dish for 61.5.
My 622 was cheaper then my 625 that was $185 a fleabay special.
Also I've never paid my bill late.
I wouldn't mind getting a 722 for $25 but $12 more a month for service is a joke.

I may just wait for a 922 to replace my 622. Then see what kind of deal they give me.
Buying your own equipment is why your not getting good lease deals. Never paying your bill late is good, But account activity,and amount per month spent has a lot to do with any deals E* is willing to give a customer.
This works the same way with D*. They like customers that Upgrade often and sign new agreements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts