Will Dish allow you to have more than one 622?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Would you give a free receiver/best deal to a customer who has been late 40 out of 48 months if you owned a company?
Exactly. Losts of factors. I'm never late with payment, and I went from a 622 and a 211, and 18 months later I have 2 VIP 211ks,612,and a 622. But I've also had at one time during the 18 months 2 vip 612's a 622 and a 722. Plus my other account has 2 625s. I spend over $230 per month between my 2 accounts. Right now I'm Spending $105 for my house, Plus $70 per month on my second account.
$40 per month bill isn't going to get you 722 for $50 I don't care how many years you payed your bill on time.

Exactly. Losts of factors. I'm never late with payment, and I went from a 622 and a 211, and 18 months later I have 2 VIP 211ks,612,and a 622. But I've also had at one time during the 18 months 2 vip 612's a 622 and a 722. Plus my other account has 2 625s. I spend over $230 per month between my 2 accounts. Right now I'm Spending $105 for my house, Plus $70 per month on my second account.
$40 per month bill isn't going to get you 722 for $50 I don't care how many years you payed your bill on time.
When I click DuoDVR Receiver or Enhanced DuoDVR Receiver they both go to the same page.
So it looks they are giving me a deal for a 722, in fact maybe $25.
Maybe your the one not getting a good deal.:eek:
So installation and monthly fee's are the two things I find outrages.
You spend more then me and get almost the same deals, I don't get it.:eek:
By the way I only spend $40.97 a month.

Attachments

• BetterDeal.png
    BetterDeal.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 119
When I click DuoDVR Receiver or Enhanced DuoDVR Receiver they both go to the same page.
So it looks they are giving me a deal for a 722, in fact maybe $25.
Maybe your the one not getting a good deal.:eek:
So installation and monthly fee's are the two things I find outrages.
You spend more then me and get almost the same deals, I don't get it.:eek:
By the way I only spend $40.97 a month.
The page you just posted doesn't show the info your claiming.
It all goes to the same page ,because thats Dishnetworks Equipment web page. They all go to one link.
HD Duo Receiver is a Vip 222 according what you posted.
My Installed Vip 722 is $50, Yours Shows $125.

The page you just posted doesn't show the info your claiming.
It all goes to the same page ,because thats Dishnetworks Equipment web page. They all go to one link.
HD Duo Receiver is a Vip 222 according what you posted.
My Installed Vip 722 is $50, Yours Shows $125.
I never said installed and neither did you.
I called Dish to find out.
Duo Receiver is a VIP622 and Enhanced DuoDVR Receiveris a 722.
So it turns out I can get a 722 for $50.
In fact he said it could be a 722k, it's just what they have in stock at the time.
So I guess a $40.97 bill a month can get me a 722 for 50$.

just my 2 cents...

RUN, don't walk, from any ideas of getting a 612!! I regret my having one almost everyday. Can't wait til I can get a 622 to replace it. Actually I would rather have one of my 2700s back.

As far as the extra tuner on the 722k. GET it!!! Don't forget that the picture you get from OTA is going to be some, and maybe much, better then the one you get from Dish.

I called Dish to find out.
Duo Receiver is a VIP622 .
Wrong Wrong Wrong!
A HD Duo Receiver is a VIP 222
A HD Duo DVR Receiver is a VIP 622
A HD Duo Enhanced DVR receiver is a VIP 722.
So either you misunderstood Dish, Or the CSR doesn't have a clue.
HD solo Receiver is a VIP 211
HD solo DVR is a VIP 612.

Wrong Wrong Wrong!
A HD Duo Receiver is a VIP 222
A HD Duo DVR Receiver is a VIP 622
A HD Duo Enhanced DVR receiver is a VIP 722.
So either you misunderstood Dish, Or the CSR doesn't have a clue.
HD solo Receiver is a VIP 211
HD solo DVR is a VIP 612.
Well call it what you want. But I just called back and they offered me the 622 for free and the 722 for $50 (again). Remember I pay $40.97 a month and they are offering me a 722 for $50. So it's obvious whos getting the better deal and paying the least.
Now these prices are just for the IRD's shipped before someone changes my words!!!
So I guess it pays to pay my bill on time.

Well call it what you want. But I just called back and they offered me the 622 for free and the 722 for $50 (again). Remember I pay $40.97 a month and they are offering me a 722 for $50. So it's obvious whos getting the better deal and paying the least.
Now these prices are just for the IRD's shipped before someone changes my words!!!
So I guess it pays to pay my bill on time.
Good for you. I'm sure if I really wanted a 722 I could get it without pissing and moaning for the same price:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts