Will Dish ever fix Dish on Demand?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tomcrown1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2008
San Francisco
Dish on demand is a big fat joke now and a waste of space.

It is real hard to fine what is available on Dish on Demand and real hard to use.

Does anyone use this worthless feature??

So will Dish make it easier to use or continue the joke?

I have used this feature, (IF its the VOD that requires internet your talking about).
I was impressed at first about 1 1/2 half ago.
But the Prices are just crazy.
I'm not paying $3 for a 25 year old movie.

The download time are WAY TOO LONG.

Dish has about 5,000 total choices , and only about 500 are free, and of that 400 are pathedic.

Directv VOD has about 5,000 choices too, except the are all sorted, per channel they come from, and about 75% of these are Free.

D* had Over 700 HD choices, with 110 1080p choices and 60 % of those are free, and Yes D* has 1080p FREE VOD choices.

Dish on demand is a big fat joke now and a waste of space.

It is real hard to fine what is available on Dish on Demand and real hard to use.

Does anyone use this worthless feature??

So will Dish make it easier to use or continue the joke?

My ADD kicks in when I start going through it...

They should make it all free and put 3 1 minute commercial breaks in each hour that can't be skipped. People would watch and dish would make money. That is 1/3 the adds of regular tv.

@ tomcrown1 when i think of on demand comcast, twc, cox, and charter cable come to mind. direct & dish are not built for vod. that is a boat that they missed, and their trying to put together a sloppy version of a brilliant idea that the mso's thought of first. me being a dish subscriber i am totally fine w/o vod. i dont really see a need for it. my mom has directv and i sampled their vod and it's not any better. so in my honest opinion i say dish & directv leave it alone.. walk away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)