Will E* carry the new Oprah Network??

It has already been reported that E will carry it. It has even listed on the OWN website as DISH channel 189. I think Oprah could get her own satellite space with all of her money instead of screwing with Discovery Health.

Yes DISH will carry it, but DIRECTV might not carry it...

If that happens I can see a future edition of Oprah with Oprah yelling... "You get a DISH! You Get a DISH, You Get a DISH... everybody gets a DISH!"

Yes DISH will carry it, but DIRECTV might not carry it...

If that happens I can see a future edition of Oprah with Oprah yelling... "You get a DISH! You Get a DISH, You Get a DISH... everybody gets a DISH!"

No. It would be....everybody gets a Diiiiii-iiissshhh.

DirecTV will probably carry it at launch, but when its time for renewal they may drop it because of the increase in price that DISCOVERY wants for it.

Its a gamble... but I know quite a few people that subscribe to XM just for the Oprah Radio channel, so there is a market for her, and people will pay.

I wouldn't trust the "own" website!!

Welcome to the official website of OWN - the Oprah Winfrey Network - OWN TV

Putin directv and u get a channel number

In regards to Direct-I think they will have the OWN network as I read they are under contract with Discovery for two more years....Then after the conrtact expires is when they want much more per sub...We shall see, dont think its a channel I am counting the days down for :)

I see that Scott posted when I just posted :)

Im thinkin E* and/or D* will be the exclusive home of the discovery health network (Just like the reality channel and NICKGAS)

Soap opera channel, game show, channel, horse racing channel,...now the oprah channel? Just another number to add to the Block List.

Soap opera channel, game show, channel, horse racing channel,...now the oprah channel? Just another number to add to the Block List.
Soapnet is going away Jan 2012
Disney/ABC Television Group has announced plans for a new channel, Disney Junior, a 24-hour network for preschoolers and their families. Its launch is planned for 2012, at which point it will take over SOAPnet's spot on your program guides.
SOAPnet Going Off-Air, January 2012 | SOAPnet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts