Will E* carry the new Oprah Network??

Per charlie Chat No DEAL....yet (unless it makes sense) I suspect there will be no OWN january first!!

Discovery Health is already carried by E* on channel 189, and Discovery Communications will be replacing Discovery Health with OWN at Noon on 1/1/11 (not sure of timezone). Unless E* has plans to stop carrying DH on ch189 on Jan 1st, I think we're getting OWN.

Now, if there is no Oprah channel on DISH, they will have some serious sh!t to deal with. Not just a bunch of nerds on a Sat website whining, we're talking womenfolk that want their Oprah, and want it now!!! And they will take action.

Discovery Health is already carried by E* on channel 189, and Discovery Communications will be replacing Discovery Health with OWN at Noon on 1/1/11 (not sure of timezone). Unless E* has plans to stop carrying DH on ch189 on Jan 1st, I think we're getting OWN.
uhh remember Nick Gas??

This channel is gonna be so popular that Time Warner is gonna carry it in beautiful SD.:D

I agree and I've been emailing and talking to E* on their chats to not carry OWN and have Discovery keep DH!

Perhaps you don't know that the Discovery Health Channel is going defunct, as in it won't exist anymore. Dish has nothing to do with that at all.....

Perhaps you don't know that the Discovery Health Channel is going defunct, as in it won't exist anymore. Dish has nothing to do with that at all.....

I already knew that. I just wanted Dish to know that I do not want them to carry it and I've emailed Discovery to drop OWN and keep Discovery Health.

I'm sure that there are one or two channels that you like that I could care less about. Maybe I should get on my soapbox and get them, whoever they are, to drop them because i don't like them....

Dish did not pick up Oprah's other channel Oxygen until two years into their launch. So it won't be a surprise if OWN is not on for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts