Will E* ever get the 622 right?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I installed a 622 for a customer on 24 April, it was bad out of the box. It had a perfect picture on TV2 but no audio, so we replaced it. Now after 2 weeks the new one has the same problem. Has anyone experienced this problem?

I have had mine since April 9th, works great no reboots, Use HDMI, componets and coax all hooked up, optical.As well as Ant for OTA/HD. Locked up once while my son paused cartoons.Just turn it off and on. But other then that no problems. I sits in open air so it's cool and I had a wisper fan blowing on it to help with the heat, heat is a problem that can cause all kinds of issues. Also I use mine in single mode most of the time. As for install D1000 feed two receivers on 4 T.V.'s. I bought a DPP44 switch and had installer hook it up when he was here, based on the reading I have done haveing the powered inserter seemed to not hurt, And I got it for a good price hope this helps. FYI

New software download supposedly coming today. My HDMI output won't pass a picture to my Sony KP57WV600 TV (it has a DVI input that I use a monster HDMI/DVI adapter on) since last week, so I had to switch to component video. Still getting audio/video stutter, machine gun sounds that last a few seconds every now and then, and a neon green blockiness that pops up every now and then (usually followed by a lot of pixellation).

At least the recording functions are much better. It handled the Super Size Will and Grace episode with ease, shifted my Monday timers just fine thanks to the prez's "I don't suck THAT much" press conference postponing things, and grabs every occurrence of Nothing But Trailers on HDNet with ease. The DishPass is useless (I want to record every instance of the NBC show Las Vegas...... It read my request to mean ANY show that even mentions Las Vegas in the info description.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)