Will I lose HD for Life ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I`m a long time DirecTV customer who will be switching to Dish Network this spring when my contract expires.
I`ve also been a long time member of this forum and my reason for switching is because of the DIRT connection and specifically Matthew Gonzales.
Many times I`ve seen him come to the rescue of a Dish subscriber and always in a prompt manner. I don`t expect any problems but know that I can always
count on Matthew to answer any questions or help me if I`m in need.

I`m a long time DirecTV customer who will be switching to Dish Network this spring when my contract expires.
I`ve also been a long time member of this forum and my reason for switching is because of the DIRT connection and specifically Matthew Gonzales.
Many times I`ve seen him come to the rescue of a Dish subscriber and always in a prompt manner. I don`t expect any problems but know that I can always

We appreciate the support, and are very glad that we have been able to help

Now our bills are going to go up, he's going to ask for more money. :D

I hear he already asked for a change in the heading here. Satellite Guys, with Matt Gonzales.............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)