Will INHD be available in the Bronze package?

INHD appears to be two channels in HD. One for movies and one for sports. Will we get both channels ??:hungry:

INHD2 in general has trimmed way back. Most cable operators don't carry it and Dish will not either.

I would hope INHD would be in the basic (Bronze) HD. I have the silver package and would definitely not upgrade for $10/month to Gold just to get INHD. I would also get Nat Geo HD but still the added cost isnt worth it. I have checked INHD's programming schedule and other than some MLB games i cant get excited over it.

Was watching American Chopper on Discovery HD and there was an add for Mojo on INHD!! Could have been a generic add, or....Dish is starting to advertise INHD which would mean we'll see it real soon!

Mike

mike1973 said:
Was watching American Chopper on Discovery HD and there was an add for Mojo on INHD!! Could have been a generic add, or....Dish is starting to advertise INHD which would mean we'll see it real soon!

Mike

I have also seen commericals for INHD on Universal HD (promoting Dr. Danger). We can hope that this may mean good news.:)

INHD never really had enough worthwhile content to justify two channels. I'm guessing that since INHD2 is being scaled back, that INHD will be a nice mix of IMAX, nature shows, short films, sports (and other INHD specials such as concerts), and the occasional movie. Or at least I'm hoping. If they picked up some worthwhile series as well, they might be a decent competitor for HDNet.

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money "INHD to Gold"

But I've lost too many bets to be a betting man.

As to INHD advertising on UNIHD, that may not have any Dish connection to it at all. They may simply be buying low cost advertising on a channel that is also available from the same cable companies that carry INHD.

After all, a lot of channels carried by Dish run DirecTV ads.

"If I were a betting man, I'd put my money "INHD to Gold"
But I've lost too many bets to be a betting man."

Well Tom, since I'm a Bronze sub, I kinda hope you do lose this one!! lol.

Mark Strube said:
INHD never really had enough worthwhile content to justify two channels. I'm guessing that since INHD2 is being scaled back, that INHD will be a nice mix of IMAX, nature shows, short films, sports (and other INHD specials such as concerts), and the occasional movie. Or at least I'm hoping. If they picked up some worthwhile series as well, they might be a decent competitor for HDNet.

If you go to the InHD website you can see the programming on both InHD1 and InHD2...It looks like all the good stuff including the IMAX presentation which are awesome are on InHD2 and not InHD1. I did not really care for the lineup these past two weeks on InHD2. Maybe this will change...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts