Will Ooma work with DISH Network?

jdmart

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2003
Albuquerque
Have Vonage with DISH Network and caller ID and phone line requirement for 2nd 722 work fine. Thinking of going to Ooma but want to make sure everything works fine with DISH. Anyone know?

That's disappointing to hear. Works great with Vonage, wonder why Ooma wouldn't work. Was hoping there was a prefix like *99 to use. Anyone else have any luck with ooma?

ooma/dish

I have a 622 and 508 in separate rooms. Used *99 and both worked fine. But I backfeed dial tone from ooma through house IW. YMMV

make sure to isolate IW from telco drop.

No issues with my ooma and my 622 and 510. I back feed the dial tone through the existing house wiring and my 510 dials out fine. My 622 is hardlined in to my wireless router which feeds off of my ooma.

I have a 622 and 508 in separate rooms. Used *99 and both worked fine. But I backfeed dial tone from ooma through house IW. YMMV

make sure to isolate IW from telco drop.

No issues with my ooma and my 622 and 510. I back feed the dial tone through the existing house wiring and my 510 dials out fine. My 622 is hardlined in to my wireless router which feeds off of my ooma.

Thanks guys! Great to hear! So just to confirm, Caller ID works fine too? I heard there's no 3-way calling unless you get the premier service, is that correct?