Will Readjusting Clock Position of C and KU Band LNB's Improve Satellite Reception

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
hope it works out for you
I used my yesterday to set the level on a 40' conex box,laser level part worked out great.
I checked mine with a expensive self leveling transit and it was dead on at 50 ft.

Thanks gpat. I think I found it on the Sears Canada web site: - $59.99 in Canada, $34.99 in USA.
I think it was on sale at Sears USA - that's what I found and posted in this other thread.
I have already found out that on my Declination Angle I went too far, ...
...so I'll slightly tweak up the Declination angle tomorrow.
Glad to hear it has turned out well for you and your angles.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks Anole. So its regular $49.99 in the USA, except when it goes on sale. That makes the Canadian regular price of $59.99 look more reasonable. Regardless its a great level. Final Declination results today: 57.2 - 50.5 = 6.7 degrees, very close to the objective of 6.61 and I did see a improvement on G 25 / 97.0W Tps, however not on 12155, and 11966.

That is how my 10' dish is doing. I have certain tp's that just don't come in well at all while a couple of other boom in at full meter on G-25 KU. I can bump the dish a little and get the other to improve but not come in great while losing the ones that were good.

Strange. I have never tried to use a dish this big for ku. My 7.5' mesh is super on ku. It never loses signal in rain or anything and is more consistent. I am putting on a new corotor soon as it gets here with Norsat lnb's. I hope this helps me.

I have a 76cm patriot offset dish with a ku lnbf and SG-2100 motor. I would like to also have ku on the big dish too.

Thanks Truckracer, got some improvement today see my F/D Post.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts