Will the HWS ever get the CUI?

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
Scott, do you hear any news on when the CUI will be released to the HWS? I do not want to hear SOON!
After the problems that the beta testers had, we may never see it. But, most of the bugs seem to be fixed. What's the holdup?

I'm sure I'll want to get a few solid hits with rocks on the programmers once it's foisted upon us.

How rock solid is that H3 OTA feature?

Reactions: Foxbat and Jim S.
I just heard that the new UI will be 'available' to all Hoppers and HWS's on September 1. The announcement didn't say if it's going to be an automatic download and it didn't specify anything about how it will be delivered at all.

I just heard that the new UI will be 'available' to all Hoppers and HWS's on September 1. The announcement didn't say if it's going to be an automatic download and it didn't specify anything about how it will be delivered at all.
Do you know if the HWS CUI beta folks are having the OTA issues like the Hopper3?

Do you have a link to this info or did it just come to you like magic?

Jsheridan, do you have any idea if this will be a "forced update" or will we have an option as to install it or not if we're happy the way things are now?
Gerry

Honestly my hws doesn't seem to have issues one the carbon ui. It did in the beginning but as of the past few months it's worked completely fine *knock on wood*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts