Will the lost episodes of "Breaking Bad" be rerun?

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
Does anyone know if AMC will be re-airing the first half of the final season of "Breaking Bad"? That is, the episodes we missed last summer due to the DISH/AMC dispute. My 'net connection is too slow for decent quality downloads and the available DVD/BD discs have problems showing English subtitles for the Spanish dialogue.

I recently got caught up in this series. Watched it through season 4 on Netflix. Had a timer set on 722 to catch reruns on the 1st half of season 5, managed to get 1 episode. Ended up paying for them on amazon to watch the rest. You should see if it's available on dvd since your internet connection won't cut it.

Before season 5 started, AMC ran every episode in order. I'm sure they'll be doing that again before the next episodes air.

Sundance Channel has been running two episodes a week (from the beginning) for a while. They're well into Season 2. They'll catch up to Season 5 at some point, so keep an eye on their listings.

As mochuf said,there will most likely be a mini marathon prior to the last 8 episodes.

I can hardly wait for the last half of season 5. If it's anything like the end of season 4 it will be a mind blow. This is undoubtedly 1 of the best tv series out there. Kind of sad really to see it come to an end.

I recorded from Dish, the Dish-Tribune episodes 1 to 58, most in a long marathon.
By my records, the Season Finales were 7 20 33 and 47 with 54 a Season Premiere.
But I'm "missing" those that do not have the correct First Aired spacing: 37 49 52 and 53.

Tribune sometimes messes with the ordering and skipping some numbers.
So I judge that I have them all. Or were 52 and 53 the missing ones?

We need a Hopper sort by First Aired date rather than just by episode number.

Watch out for many "recorded" 02/06/06 11:28pm--year 2106, shades of HG Wells.
That was before they recently got the correct field or something.
-Ken

Dish has no control over this. Why is this in this forum ? Wouldn't this one, http://www.satelliteguys.us/forums/133-Cable-and-Satellite-Networks, make more sense ?

Hall, you are correct. I wasn't aware of the programming forum. Since my topic is still in the speculation phase I will just monitor both forums for news of reruns. If I find out anything concrete I will post in the programming forum and probably in the Dish forum, too-but only as an FYI. I did find that I can search about a month of programming on AMC's website.

I know I'm getting old and losing neural connections fast, but I swear I just saw the first half of season 5 run on AMC a few weeks ago. They played an episode each Monday night. Wasn't that season 5 first half?

Yes, you did see them just a few weeks ago. I recorded them and am almost caught up with the year. Just two recorded episodes left and then I have to wait with everybody else for the final episodes later this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)