Will the lost episodes of "Breaking Bad" be rerun?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
Does anyone know if AMC will be re-airing the first half of the final season of "Breaking Bad"? That is, the episodes we missed last summer due to the DISH/AMC dispute. My 'net connection is too slow for decent quality downloads and the available DVD/BD discs have problems showing English subtitles for the Spanish dialogue.

I recently got caught up in this series. Watched it through season 4 on Netflix. Had a timer set on 722 to catch reruns on the 1st half of season 5, managed to get 1 episode. Ended up paying for them on amazon to watch the rest. You should see if it's available on dvd since your internet connection won't cut it.

Before season 5 started, AMC ran every episode in order. I'm sure they'll be doing that again before the next episodes air.

Sundance Channel has been running two episodes a week (from the beginning) for a while. They're well into Season 2. They'll catch up to Season 5 at some point, so keep an eye on their listings.

As mochuf said,there will most likely be a mini marathon prior to the last 8 episodes.

I can hardly wait for the last half of season 5. If it's anything like the end of season 4 it will be a mind blow. This is undoubtedly 1 of the best tv series out there. Kind of sad really to see it come to an end.

I recorded from Dish, the Dish-Tribune episodes 1 to 58, most in a long marathon.
By my records, the Season Finales were 7 20 33 and 47 with 54 a Season Premiere.
But I'm "missing" those that do not have the correct First Aired spacing: 37 49 52 and 53.

Tribune sometimes messes with the ordering and skipping some numbers.
So I judge that I have them all. Or were 52 and 53 the missing ones?

We need a Hopper sort by First Aired date rather than just by episode number.

Watch out for many "recorded" 02/06/06 11:28pm--year 2106, shades of HG Wells.
That was before they recently got the correct field or something.
-Ken

Dish has no control over this. Why is this in this forum ? Wouldn't this one, http://www.satelliteguys.us/forums/133-Cable-and-Satellite-Networks, make more sense ?

Hall, you are correct. I wasn't aware of the programming forum. Since my topic is still in the speculation phase I will just monitor both forums for news of reruns. If I find out anything concrete I will post in the programming forum and probably in the Dish forum, too-but only as an FYI. I did find that I can search about a month of programming on AMC's website.

I know I'm getting old and losing neural connections fast, but I swear I just saw the first half of season 5 run on AMC a few weeks ago. They played an episode each Monday night. Wasn't that season 5 first half?

Yes, you did see them just a few weeks ago. I recorded them and am almost caught up with the year. Just two recorded episodes left and then I have to wait with everybody else for the final episodes later this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)