Will this work if I "move"?

that wont work. All the ABC stations in Montana are owned by same folks (Max Media) so its on all the ABC stations in MT

Ouch. There is always the possibility of getting at the CONUS locals on eastrern arc (which would aim the OP at the 61.5, 72 and 77 satellites), but that can be complicated and probably temporary if the new satellite ever gets off the ground. ;)

Whoa 22 is all you have on your main locals?Is it storming there or is that your normal signal?

Also on the first screen shot did you leave the signal meter on for a few minutes?Somtimes they take a minute or so to get a lock.

No, that wasnt my locals. I get 58 on that.

That's just goofy showing 119 Wrong Sat. I'd have bet that you would get the ND channels.

As a comparison, look at the Omaha spotbeam HERE. I am well outside the red line and this is my DMA!

That's just goofy showing 119 Wrong Sat. I'd have bet that you would get the ND channels.

As a comparison, look at the Omaha spotbeam HERE. I am well outside the red line and this is my DMA!

I have had the meter get stuck like that before,showing wrong sat,that's why I asked if the op left the meter on that transponder for a few minutes just to be certain.

Yeah 22 is pretty marginal and you'll lose lock in a heavy overcast. But in clear weather it should work. Recommend trying it and see if you can stand it. Otherwise, a larger dish pan could bring up the SS...

I finally made the "move". Picture looks great so far. We'll see what happens once the snow starts falling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)