will uverse ever be available where i'm at?

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
I have dish now and although i'm happy with them..... here is the story with uverse. It is all around me apparantly except my street i live on. They have been sending me uverse flyers but yet it is still not available to me. They have been promising it would be available by the end of the year for 3 years now. I live in mi.... any word on them expanding the clinton twnship area? How is their hd quality compared to satellite?

Probably not for a long time. ATT said they were not rolling out more uverse cabinets. Probably because they realized they should have went with fiber to the home in the first place.

My neighbor across the street can get it but I can't. I have looked at it and it didn't impress me nor did his bill he pays for it.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I've started getting letters to "follow up" on my recent inquiry about Uverse. I never did. Never will.

"will uverse ever be available where i'm at?"

If you are lucky, no. :)

dishfan82 said:
I have dish now and although i'm happy with them..... here is the story with uverse. It is all around me apparantly except my street i live on. They have been sending me uverse flyers but yet it is still not available to me. They have been promising it would be available by the end of the year for 3 years now. I live in mi.... any word on them expanding the clinton twnship area? How is their hd quality compared to satellite?

Uverse differs from region to region.
I can tell you when Uverse first arrived in my neiborhood it was spotty. Lots of quality issues
With the whole package.
3 years later the service is on par with the Satelite companies. I have all three. Dish, Direc and Uverse.
I'll tell you the HD is right up there with the best.
I still like dish equipment better.
That said Uverse gives you more bang for the buck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)