Will we ever get our This TV guide back?

SKrueger

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
For the Los Angeles Market Dish formerly provided guide information for This TV when it was on channel 5.2. Last year when Antenna TV took the 5.2 spot and This TV moved to 5.3 Dish stopped providing the guide information for This TV and now only provides guide info for Antenna TV. What are our chances of ever getting the This TV guide info back?

good luck....I've been waiting for guide info on ThisTV here in Minneapolis for a long time. Now they added MeTV too and no guide info

I usually send an email to the dishquality email address noting the real channel number and the mapped channel number along with the stations' callsign. I have received a response within a few days that it is being forward to the correct department and the guide is usually fixed within a few weeks. I have done this 3 times for Tulsa channel changes, but I have seen others have tried it and not been successful.

What is that email address? I'd like to get the guide info fixed for the one channel that DISH I know has guide info for.

I usually send an email to the dishquality email address noting the real channel number and the mapped channel number along with the stations' callsign. I have received a response within a few days that it is being forward to the correct department and the guide is usually fixed within a few weeks. I have done this 3 times for Tulsa channel changes, but I have seen others have tried it and not been successful.

Certainly can't hurt to try. Thanks for the info.

I usually send an email to the dishquality email address

Well that backfired on me. I emailed as suggested and heard back a couple of days later that the matter was being referred to the appropriate department. What happened you might ask, well now not only is the This TV sub-channel guide info missing but they've now pulled the Antenna TV guide info also. Go figure.

Well that backfired on me. I emailed as suggested and heard back a couple of days later that the matter was being referred to the appropriate department. What happened you might ask, well now not only is the This TV sub-channel guide info missing but they've now pulled the Antenna TV guide info also. Go figure.
What a bunch of maroons.

oh nice....

the email i recieved back on this tv out of memphis.

Dear Mr. Pollock,

I will forward this information off to the appropriate department to see what can be done. As soon as I get any information on this issue, I will be sure and update you. If you have not heard anything from me in about 10 business days please email me again so that I may revisit this again.

the email i recieved back on this tv out of memphis.

Dear Mr. Pollock,

I will forward this information off to the appropriate department to see what can be done. As soon as I get any information on this issue, I will be sure and update you. If you have not heard anything from me in about 10 business days please email me again so that I may revisit this again.
I got the same response to my request.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)