Not open for further replies.

Lazybird000

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 30, 2007
Just find this:
World's Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston :D:D:D
WARNING: NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART.
When your apartment gets to this point, I wonder if you even bother ***** in the toilet, or anywhere near the bathroom, for that matter. The moment you feel a dump coming on, do you just drop your pants, squat down and start squeezing no matter where you are in the apartment?

Just think of the poor folks who rent that place next. No idea of how bad it was before them...

I think the ironing board is hilarious, they actually cared enough to iron their clothes???

I've seen this before but did you notice the Oral B electric toothbrush box and all the personal hygiene products on the bathtub?

It looks beyond lazy, my guess is mental disorder

Yep...that's gotta be mental illness. It's a good thing the place didn't burn down with cigarettes being put out everywhere.

yep,and the electronics being covered by cigarette ash too. my god :eek:

I just puked a little in my mouth. :yikes

I just puked a little in my mouth. :yikes

i think i still saw a little room for that in this apartment.
vomit-smiley-1538.gif

Can you imagine being the one that has to go in there and clean it? Especially the bathroom!

Its real, there were a few homes that I went into during my time as an installer that were pretty close to being this bad and one of them was that bad. For people like this it also falls over into their vehicles as well so when you see someone driving down the road with a ton of crap in every seat to the headliner then their home will be the same way.

Its real, there were a few homes that I went into during my time as an installer that were pretty close to being this bad and one of them was that bad. For people like this it also falls over into their vehicles as well so when you see someone driving down the road with a ton of crap in every seat to the headliner then their home will be the same way.

People would have an installer over with there house like THAT?!?!?! Did you stay and do the install? :)

My car is pretty bad, but thats where the mess stays. :) My house is usually really clean.

at this point a bomb would make less of a mess. and the fire would destroy all the germs and bacteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)