Willow TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AZ_Saint

Original poster
Jul 15, 2013
Anyone know how to add Willow TV? I added it online but was unable to access channel 712 after.
Called Dish and they were unable to help and said it would take 3 days to research it?

Not sure. I have the Hopper 2000 receiver but not sure what Dish I have.
How can I find out?

You can see what sats you see by pressing Menu at the top left of the remote. Then select Settings (looks like a gear), then Diagnostics (looks like a stethoscope), then System Info (or System Status). Line G, the third line down, will show the sats that are on your install.

Do you or did you subscribe to any international channels? If not there's virtually no chance you receive the satellite you need to get Willow. You most likely need them to install the Dish/LNB that gets that satellite. In the past you couldn't subscribe to a channel if Dish didn't show you were capable of getting it, sounds like that may not be true now.

And yet once again it appears to be a completely useless Phone Dish CSR. Will it ever get fixed? Unless the poster actually does have 118, how does a CSR not instantly see he doesn't and know he needs it to get Willow?

You probably should contact a Customer Service Rep right from here. DIRT as they are called are very knowledgeable CSR'S that you can get help from rather than going through layers on the phone. When they are on duty they are in RED with an @Dishnetwork address at the bottom of this page -[URL]http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum.php[/URL]

Last edited:
Do you or did you subscribe to any international channels? If not there's virtually no chance you receive the satellite you need to get Willow. You most likely need them to install the Dish/LNB that gets that satellite. In the past you couldn't subscribe to a channel if Dish didn't show you were capable of getting it, sounds like that may not be true now.

And yet once again it appears to be a completely useless Phone Dish CSR. Will it ever get fixed? Unless the poster actually does have 118, how does a CSR not instantly see he doesn't and know he needs it to get Willow?

You probably should contact a Customer Service Rep right from here. DIRT as they are called are very knowledgeable CSR'S that you can get help from rather than going through layers on the phone. When they are on duty they are in RED with an @Dishnetwork address at the bottom of this page -http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum.php

I agree and disagree about whether a CSR could instantly see if he/she has the 118 sat. The area that shows that can be historically unreliable, I have seen many listed as EA (77/72/61.5), and when I had then go to the system info or installation summary, they'd have the WA sats (119/110/129). So, I gave advice for the original poster to go check system info to see if they have the 118 sat listed.

Not playing cover-up for the CSR that took the call, the idea that they have to research it was horrible, the customer should have been asked to go to system info to check for the 118 sat right on the phone, and if they do not have it, offer to have 118 installed. One of my biggest gripes with my company is how poor the frontline CSRs are at the tech side of things.

Yes, you need to get the 118 satellite also to get Willow. Contact a DIRT member here as I described they will get it right for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts