mission viejo, ca
i read in other forum that the happauge dvb-s nova works
the dvb-s hd nova works on windows 7 rtm 7600

just to confirm what will you guys guaranty works on windows 7

has anyone tried it yet

atleast i know that mine Geniatech Dvb-s doeesn't

it probably does work but just to confirm

i have some devices that actually do work on 7 and they are vista drivers

I am having a horrible time getting my Twinhan 1020a working on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. I know one of the other members got it working in 64bit Win7, but I can't seem to replicate his results.

I downloaded the latest dvb-data app from the Twinhan website and I can lock onto the TP I want with about the same Q as my Viewsat Ultra Lite shows. However, when I try to lock in a signal using any other program, it doesn't even find a connection to the LNB. Twinhan's DTV package, DVBDream, and Windows Media Center all fail to work. They all find the 1020a, but don't see it as connected to anything. I am using some drivers that have been patched to work with 64bit and I disabled driver signature enforcement, but it still only works in the dvb-data program and nothing else. I hope to figure this out soon!

My twinhan 102g works with win7 32bit ONLY. Did anyone get the 64 bit patched driver to work ?!

My genpix skywalker 1 works in 32 or 64 bit, use a program called DVBlink to make any card work with MCE thru DVBdream.

Are you using WDM or BDA driver?

I finally got my twinhan 1020a under Windows 7 x64 but only if I reduce the amount of ram to 3.25GB and no Media Center at all.

i am runing windows xp they said some driver might be release for nexus-s hauppauge on windows 7 on october 22nb for the happuge items

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)