Windows Phone 7 Application

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ryotgz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
USA
Just got my Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7 today. I'm surprised to see there's already a DirecTV app for it. I haven't seen it on their website yet, but it works and looks great.

Just an FYI if anyone else has or is planning on getting a WP7 device.

Just got my Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7 today. I'm surprised to see there's already a DirecTV app for it. I haven't seen it on their website yet, but it works and looks great.

Just an FYI if anyone else has or is planning on getting a WP7 device.

Since i have not seen a mention of it can I ask what it does as dtv now has mutliple apps for andriod and iphone and webos each one doing something else.

Since i have not seen a mention of it can I ask what it does as dtv now has mutliple apps for andriod and iphone and webos each one doing something else.

Browse channels and record them from the phone. You can also order a movie/event.

Because D* knows that, like the rest of the phones ever made with an MS OS, it wont last long and its not worth the time to develop it.

Comments like this aren't needed. The original Windows Mobile has been around since 2000. Did it pretty much die off the past few years? Yes, but 10 years is quite a long time. Not worth to develop? Well, they obviously made an app so it was worth something to them. Don't forget RIM's stock fell today after the announcement of two companies (Home depot and Dell) are replacing their blackberries with Windows Phones.

I know the new version of dvr scheduler app for android supposed to be able to order ppv dont know it if out yet. Interested in seeing if they come out with a supercast app for win7 phones this year or wait till next season to do so.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)