Wings game in HD on Fox Sports Detroit???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

GNASH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Between Kalamazoo & GR. MI
Hi all,

I have Dish Network and am being told the Wings on FSD in HD was pulled at the last minute by either the NHL or Fox Sports. Is anyone on Direct TV able to get Fox Sports Detroit in HD for the game???

Thanks,
Geoff Nash

Hi all,

I have Dish Network and am being told the Wings on FSD in HD was pulled at the last minute by either the NHL or Fox Sports. Is anyone on Direct TV able to get Fox Sports Detroit in HD for the game???

Thanks,
Geoff Nash

Watching the Wings on FSN Detroit as I type this, in awesome HD as well (on Directv)!

Wings need to shore up the D* tonight.

I have Dish Network and am being told the Wings on FSD in HD was pulled at the last minute by either the NHL or Fox Sports
looks like Dish doesnt have the guts to tell you THEY pulled the HD feed

Viewers outside of the local markets(Phoenix & Detroit) have the game blacked out & on Versus only(I found this out the hard way last night when I had the Coyotes pre-game show on FS Arizona & then it suddenly went black whn the game was supposed to start.What was bad about it was that the Capitals & Rangers were in overtime at the same time). The local markets have the Versus feed blacked out.

Viewers outside of the local markets(Phoenix & Detroit) have the game blacked out & on Versus only(I found this out the hard way last night when I had the Coyotes pre-game show on FS Arizona & then it suddenly went black whn the game was supposed to start.What was bad about it was that the Capitals & Rangers were in overtime at the same time). The local markets have the Versus feed blacked out.

IF your outside of the local markets, the game should be blacked out and on VS only.... thats how it works.

Status
Please reply by conversation.