Wireless Joey Costs

toricred

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 6, 2004
New Mexico
Apparently my searching skills aren't working well today. What is the upfront cost for a wireless Joey and is the monthly the same $7 as the regular Joey?

Monthly is the same, WAP is $50 if you don't get it during the initial install. I don't believe anything else has been announced yet.

I believe max two wireless Joeys per account. Max four Joeys , if one is purchased not leased.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I believe max two wireless Joeys per account. Max four Joeys , if one is purchased not leased.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I thought that it was a maximum of 3 Wireless Joeys per Wireless Joey Access Point,or if you had 2 Wireless Joey Access Points(maximum allowed?),it was 2 Wireless Joeys per each Access Point. Now you can juggle & subtract Wireless Joeys with a Virtual Joey(only one allowed) &/or regular Joey/Joeys. As far as maximum Joeys allowed,whether a combination of wired,wireless,&/or virtual Joey,I have no answer for that.

Here ya go...

Attachments

• 1402231442052.jpg
    1402231442052.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 704
Will the Wireless Joey be able to have a choice of which Hopper to link to or will it be linked to the Hopper that the Access Point is attached to? How many Joeys can be linked to the same Hoppers?

3 wireless joeys and 1 WAP per account.

Not sure on the linking to another Hopper, but I will see what I can find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)