Wireless Joey Costs

After being involved in new products since 1998 I just wish everyone would hurry up and test everything. That way I can continue to sit back and wait for all the bugs discovered by all the eager beavers, and order the finished product. some of the guys in here are like children. They don't "need" the new product, they just want to be the first
to test it! To wit, I reply, thank you!

After being involved in new products since 1998 I just wish everyone would hurry up and test everything. That way I can continue to sit back and wait for all the bugs discovered by all the eager beavers, and order the finished product. some of the guys in here are like children. They don't "need" the new product, they just want to be the first
Welcome

Well I plan on installing one in my house today. To me this is a very helpful product since I do not have any cable to the second story of my house. Being a retailer and lover of technology I love to get some of the new product right away, if I can use it, then I love to report about it on here.

You're welcome :biggrin