wireless joey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Late morning I received word that some employees are getting it. They didn't notify me that I wasn't supposed to talk about it or anything. If they have a problem with it, they need to fix their internal communications.

Late morning I received word that some employees are getting it. They didn't notify me that I wasn't supposed to talk about it or anything. If they have a problem with it, they need to fix their internal communications.
you were targeted with the update early because you're signed up via Dish's employee program for Dish service. It's nothing secret. They just want to make sure there aren't any major issues before it goes out to everyone. There was another thread with a similar mention of an update coming soon.

you were targeted with the update early because you're signed up via Dish's employee program for Dish service. It's nothing secret. They just want to make sure there aren't any major issues before it goes out to everyone. There was another thread with a similar mention of an update coming soon.
Yea, I spoke with someone on the DNS forums about it, got it all clarified now.

Multiswap is basically a better way of pausing and swapping tuners which I know at least a few people do here.
I pause/swap all the time. Hardly ever do PIP. Hopefully they don't ruin the simplicity of the current method.

It's very easy to do. And when you "swap" it brings up a little sidebar similar to the recall button, listing the four shows you're watching. I haven't experimented with it much, but is pretty seamless.

Heard somewhere that if all goes well S348 will be released to the public on or around the 9th.

Heard somewhere that if all goes will S348 will be released to the public on or around the 9th.
Or if it just doesn't go horribly. This won't be a slow roll out. Unless there is a real show stopper, they will push it out to everyone before Team Summit so they can announce the Wireless Joey as shipping.

First off, if you are referring to normal joeys with a wifi adapter, that is not officially supported. And with that type of configuration, you would need a wireless network. If you are referring to the new wireless Joey that is coming, no, that is not dependent on the users network, it creates it's own.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yes talking about the new one. That would work great for a rv hookup you could just move the joey from the inside to the outside if you wanted to watch tv at the outside tv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts