Wireless Speaker System

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DirectDishNet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2007
Davenport Iowa
I have a customer that wants to put surround sound sound in a bathroom. I am installing a 32" HD LCD tv for him in there, He also wants suround sound in there, His bathroom has no attic space to run speakers, My thoughts are that there is a wireless speaker system or a something else I could do, his amp is going to be in the other room or is there any speaker system that has a built in amp I could just plug into the tv?
Any ideas?

A full 5.1 sound or are you meaning just a 2chnl multi-ruoom setup?

Just run actual wires behind the baseboards for a fraction of the cost; he WILL NOT be happy with anything wireless.

I installed a system from Sony DVD player/receiver last week for a gentleman that thought he had purchased a wireless surround sound system. Actually, the system only had a wireless speaker that could be remoted to another room (not the surround channel), but the surround channels were conventionally wired.

If one thoroughly studied the description on the box, it did explain the design, but I could also see how the guy was confused. Since he bought the system at Wally world, he was on his own.

To make his surround channels wireless, he had to purchase an additional module.