Wireless USB Adapter deal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
once again thumbs up to Monoprice. I am always surprised at what they carry and I am usually amazed at their low prices.

Yes, but if you check them out, none of them would work with our receivers, as they are for desktop/laptop applications only, in BIG, RED type.

Yes, but if you check them out, none of them would work with our receivers, as they are for desktop/laptop applications only, in BIG, RED type.

That would At least answer the original question in the thread----whether that particular adapter works. Like a lot of threads this one seems to have veered off ina slightly different direction.

That would At least answer the original question in the thread----whether that particular adapter works. Like a lot of threads this one seems to have veered off ina slightly different direction.

LOL. I gave the definitive answer in post #2, and here we are in page 3.:confused: