Wiring issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Danny001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2012
Bangor, ME
So when I wired up my entertainment room ( 3 tvs on one wall) I ran rg6 to the center and right tv for dtv receivers, then for the left tv I ran cat5e cable because at the time I was also subbing to fibre op cable TV as a promo ( it was free for 3 months with Internet and phone) and those receivers ran off cat5e. Well as u can guess I finished the room and and dropped the cable and want to add a receiver for that third tv. on the back side of the wall that portion of the basement is not finished so I can access the cables.. I tried taping an rg6 to the cat5 and pulling it back through but it's too tight in there... I was searching around and found this.. I'm wondering if I mount an H25 in my panel where all my cables go and I use one of these out from the receiver to the cat5 then one on the other end with cat5 into the hdmi and hdmi to the tv would this work ? I've never used one of these..

http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/Product/ImageGallery/8121

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

everybody i've heard about using those (as a whole, not that specific brand) has said they're all pretty flakey and prone to failure. also, can you give a picure of the front and back side of the wall with the left TV out of the way? may inspire some other ideas.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)