Wiring issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Danny001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2012
Bangor, ME
So when I wired up my entertainment room ( 3 tvs on one wall) I ran rg6 to the center and right tv for dtv receivers, then for the left tv I ran cat5e cable because at the time I was also subbing to fibre op cable TV as a promo ( it was free for 3 months with Internet and phone) and those receivers ran off cat5e. Well as u can guess I finished the room and and dropped the cable and want to add a receiver for that third tv. on the back side of the wall that portion of the basement is not finished so I can access the cables.. I tried taping an rg6 to the cat5 and pulling it back through but it's too tight in there... I was searching around and found this.. I'm wondering if I mount an H25 in my panel where all my cables go and I use one of these out from the receiver to the cat5 then one on the other end with cat5 into the hdmi and hdmi to the tv would this work ? I've never used one of these..

http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/Product/ImageGallery/8121

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

everybody i've heard about using those (as a whole, not that specific brand) has said they're all pretty flakey and prone to failure. also, can you give a picure of the front and back side of the wall with the left TV out of the way? may inspire some other ideas.

Status
Please reply by conversation.